Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogs I read..


Sitting around waiting to go somewhere, but it's not quite long enough to actually do anything substantial.. so I'm gonna tell you about some other people's blogs that are worthy of your attention.

Mine.. You're here already, so that's a great start!

Adrian.. This main page is his blog. Go there, then follow the link called "My Mission". Adrian is going to Bolivia and Ecuador next year. Here you can find out more about those countries and what you can do to pray for him in the lead up to next year, as well as how you can pray for Bolivia and Ecuador. It would do you well to read this! You can also find some thought-provoking stuff on poverty and who we are as Christians.

Mike.. is one of our AFES staff workers at FOCUS. This one's always interesting and regularly updated too!

Christine.. is Mike's wife and I've been reading her blog for quite awhile now. She has a lot of wise things to say. I've learnt and been provoked to think about a lot of things from reading her blog. She writes about heaps of issues including ministry, women and life in general. Very awesome.. read it.

Jerome.. is also a guy from FOCUS. This blog is updated very regularly so you'll always have something new to read. He's off on a bit of a tangent at the moment with some new and creative posts about.. something.

IBM.. now has a blog, so here you can find out what it is and what we do!

That's all I can think of for now. More later maybe :)

5 comments:

BSJ-rom said...

You're very diplomatic...

Gotta say though, your technological advances have not born a helluva lot of fruit with regards to quantity of blog entries.

Renae said...

Yes indeed I am. And no they have not. This may be due to several large assignments!!

BSJ-rom said...

You could post your assignments - open for public comment and editing. I'm sure we can't find any better way to procrastinate...

ckjolly said...

ugh! renae ... please don't post your assignments for public editing ... NOT that they wouldn't be worthwhile reading ... i just know what blog commentors are like ... and while at times helpful ... very few are ... um ... "diplomatic" as Jerome says.

I'm glad you like reading my blog. What would you say we have a FOCUS girls night at my place soon?

what should we do?

Renae said...

Hmm.. sounds like it has potential! I'll get back to you on that one :)