Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A day 'til freedom

I'm finding that after writing entries with pictures on here, any without pictures look boring. But I don't have any for this one, so hopefully it'll be exciting enough with it's content... ;)

Well I have one more exam to go, which is tomorrow at 9am. Postcolonial Fictions. My mind is more on what comes after that though - celebratory shopping. I really want to see (as do a few others I know!) Across the Universe, a new movie that's not in Tassie yet, I don't think. So there's a few things to look forward to.

I'm still planning Europe adventures! I'm getting myself all excited the more I find out about each place. I have an appointment this Sunday with Flight Centre, so hopefully I can book flights. The plan thus far is to fly to Copenhagen and see Denmark, then do a loop of northern Europe with Busabout. Then I'll have 2 weeks to spare before flying home, which I haven't yet decided on. My latest fantasy is Nice, in the French Riviera. In fact, France is interesting me more and more lately. Could've been because I watched Moulin Rouge again last night..

All in all I'm hoping to be gone for 2 months, beginning about 15th April. My sister's wedding is the 30th June, so I'll be back for that. All of this is if God wills it of course. If these plans aren't meant to happen I'll let them go, even if it means forsaking the French Riviera and the Moulin Rouge ;)

Aaah I have an exam tomorrow.. have to stop playing Scrabulous and writing on my blog, and START studying!

4 comments:

BSJ-rom said...

There's just so much stuff to do, isn't there... South of France is very cool though. The arena in Nimes, the Pont du Gare, there's also beach, and glitz and glamour... but, I was eight when I was there, so the glitz and glamour didn't really stick in my mind... but the Roman stuff did - it was all big. You wondered how they managed to put it all together. Their civil engineers obviously weren't educated at UTAS...

Renae said...

Hahaha.. no I daresay they weren't. You'll have to tell me everything you know about France!! :)

Erica said...

Hi Renae,

Hope the last exam went well :) I looked for your afterwards, but you must of been in a hurry to RUN AWAY! I think I would have been.

One more exam left (tomorrow). Sigh ;)

BSJ-rom said...

Hmmm, where do you want me to start???