Friday, July 27, 2007

What's been happenin' lately


FOCUS WORLDVIEW SURVEY - our mission. This is gonna be interesting. People can answer questions to get an indication of what their worldview is, eg Deist, Theist, Existentialist, Nihilist.. I wonder what you have to answer to get Nihilist??

UNI.. my last semester! My timetable is ok, only one clash, and not too many classes. But there's a ridiculously large amount of readings to do each week!

IBM (international bible meetings) - it was great tonight. We had a question time at the end and it was just such a good, open, honest time. I know I felt enriched, so maybe others were too!

LOST SEASON FINALE, also tonight. I was less shocked than I thought I'd be! But they shouldn't have killed off Charlie. He's been my favourite since the start. Lost needed a smiley little hobbity creature with an accent.

LAINE'S 21ST, also today! Happy birthday!! Not that you read my blog..

BUTTERFLY EFFECT - I saw this movie recently. It was very scary on a number of levels, but compelling and fairly thought-provoking too. One of the weirdest movies I've seen in awhile! But definitely a good one. If you haven't seen it (you probably all have) get to it.

FOOTBALL - Go Hawthorn.

NEXT YEAR - Trying to work out what I'm gonna do!

SIMPSONS MOVIE.. I don't even watch the Simpsons! Don't even really like the idea of it. But the few times I have watched it, it was funny as. So this should be super-funny.

SUMMER is nearly here! Not too many months now til the air is warm, and smells like mown grass and flower pollen, and you can go swimming in the sea without dying, and all that summery stuff. Only 4 months away! Have to think positive..

OK.. that's all!

Bay of Fires, Tasmania

5 comments:

Jonny said...

Look, a dolphin.

Renae said...

Where, where!

BSJ-rom said...

Are there dolphins in the Simpson's movie??? Am looking forward to seeing that sometime, somewhere... (Both dolphins this summer and the Simpson's movie - crayfish would be nice too.)

Does the Simpson's movie have a title - apart from "The Simpson's Movie"?

Renae said...

That is the title, I believe. They don't aim to be original! They're still funny just with the same old line of humour. No dolphins that I know of. If there were I reckon they'd be yellow with big eyes and noses, so wouldn't look much like dolphins anyway..

BSJ-rom said...

That's just the golden glint of summer sunshine...