Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'M OVER HERE!!!


http://renaeacrosstheworld.blogspot.com


Hey! For the next few months, you can find me there, at my overseas trip blog! I'm going to make the most of being able to record different aspects of my adventures, for you people to see. It should be pretty amusing for both people who have traveled extensively and for people who haven't at all, to read some first impressions of traveling overseas and all the good and bad experiences of backpacking solo around Europe, using an itinerary I planned myself!

There will be photos, videos, maps and journal entries. And there's a map on there now, so you can go and check out the route I'm taking. Also, feel free to give me any travel advice you can think of, and leave comments if you're feeling nice :)

SUBSCRIBE to see when there's new posts on my blog (I believe you young folks call that RSS), or just do what I do and BOOKMARK the page!

So it's goodbye to this blog for a few months, and hello to my awesome new overseas blog. ;)

See ya there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.